Iberian Agnei steak with potato lingot and mushroom sautéed
Ingredients for four person:
- 2 strips of Iberian Agnei steak
Ingredients for the glaze:
- 20 cl of ketchup
- 50 gr of honey
- 5 cl of white vinegar
- 2 gr of sweet paprika
- Perrins sauce
Ingredients for the garnish:
- 1 big potato
- 500 gr of butter
- 100 gr of seasonal mushrooms
- 1 stick of broccoli
- Salt and extra virgin olive oil
- To bake the Iberian Agnei steak at 115ºC during 1 hour and 15 minutes with 50% of steam (or in a mixed oven). Cut the potato into 4 long ingots and cook in melted butter during 25 minutes with medium heat and in a covered bowl. Once finished with the sweetened ingots, sauté them on a pan with a high flame.
- On the other hand, boil the peas and the broccoli “al dente”, clean and grill the mushrooms, add the peas and the broccoli and sauté everything during 1 minute. Add salt and mix the glazed ingredients;once the steak is baked, paint the meat with the mixture and bake it during 15 minutes at 200ºC.
- Serve 2 pieces of the steak with one potato ingot and mushrooms.
- Dress it with sticks of fresh chive.