Lamb burger with ricotta cream and tender garlic
Ingredients for the burger:
- 800 gr of lamb minced meat (200 gr each burger)
- Olive oil
- 2 tender garlic bunches
- Smoked salt
- Corn bread or road, rustic bread
Ingredients for the ricotta cream:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 80 gr of Greek yoghurt
- 250 gr of ricotta cheese
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of chive
- 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper
- To weight meat balls of 200 gr, spread your hands with olive oil and hand-shape them in the form of balls.
- Cook themon a grill until the desired point.
- To cut the bread in a half and toast it slightly on the grill
- On a pan, stir the garlic, then remove it from the heat and serve it on a plate.
- To cut the chive and leave it to stand. With the help of a rod or turmix mix the ricotta cheese with the Greek yoghurt, add the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add pepper and salt and the chopped chive and mix to leave it ready.
Presentation and dish plating:
- At the base of the bread, add the smoked salt and the oil from the sautéed soft garlic. To follow with place the lamb burger, smoked salt and cover it with the ricotta cream. Finish topping the whole meal with the soft garlic.