Milk lamb leg filled with free-range chicken, aubergines and peas
Ingredients for four person:
- 4 milk lamb leg
- 300 gr minced free-range chicken meat
- 160 gr of aubergines
- 120 gr of peas
- 48 gr of diced onion
- 5 gr of oregano
- 5 gr of thyme
- 2 gr of pepper
- 2 gr of minced garlic
- 10 gr of corn starch
- Extra virgin olive oil
- To bone the legs without opening them, apart from the knuckle part, in order to close the gap after
- Macerate with olive oil and the spices.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC and roast the whole aubergine during 10 minutes, then peel and cut it.
- Season the minced meat and stir it on a pan with olive oil.
- Cook the onion over a low flame, add the chicken, the aubergine and the peas. Fry everything for 2 minutes.
- Fill the legs lamb with the prepared mix.
- Preheat the oven and roast at 160ºC for 1 hour, then reduce the oven temperature at 100ºC during 15 minutes.
- Leave to stand and serve it after.