Ribs lamb grilled with spicy tomato sauce
Ingredients for four person:
- 2kg of ribs lamb
- 300 gr of tomatoes
- 75 gr onions
- 75 gr leeks
- 50 gr red pepper
- 10 gr garlic
- 75 gr vinegar
- 25 gr honey
- 50 gr sugar
- Black pepper
- Bay powdered
- Sauté the onions, the leeks, red pepper and garlic with a bit of oil in on a pan.
- Add the tomatoes and let it sauté.
- Add the vinegar, the honey and the sugar, reduce the heat first and then stop it.
- Add the spices, crush and strain them.
- Roast the lamb and spread on it with the spicy tomato sauce.